If you purchased your ebook with the same customer account as the one configured on your e-reader, download it directly from your e-reader via the “My Purchases” area.
If you purchased your ebook with a different customer account than the one configured on your e-
reader (or if your e-reader is linked to another TEA/Vivlio partner), here is the procedure to follow:
- Install the Vivlio software on your computer: Download Vivlio ebook reader.
- In Vivlio, log in with the customer account you used to purchase your
ebook, selecting the associated bookstore.
- On your e-reader, check that a customer account has been entered: in “Settings > Accounts
and synchronisation > Customer account”. If required, enter an account, or create one.
- Connect your e-reader to your computer using a USB cable.
- On your computer, open a file explorer and locate the “My ebooks” file in your personal folder.
- In this folder, copy the ebook file to paste it to your e-reader via the explorer.
If your ebook does not appear in the “My ebooks” folder, it is incompatible with Vivlio software. To
transfer it to your e-reader, you can use Adobe Digital Editions.