There are two methods for personalising your Vivlio e-reader’s off screen:
Choose an image of your choice
- Go to Applications > Gallery.
- Open the image of your choice.
- Press on the centre of the image, a menu bar will then appear at the top of the screen.
- Press on the Menu icon and select “Off screen”.
Display the cover of the book you are currently reading
- Go to Settings > Customisation.
- Press on “Off screen”.
- Select the setting of your choice:
- Vivlio will display the image by default.
- Book cover will display the cover of the book you are currently reading on the off screen.
It is also possible to customise the e-reader startup screen on InkPad 3 and Touch HD Plus models.
However, for the moment the screensaver image is not customisable.