By updating your Vivlio e-reader, you will benefit from your device’s latest features.
Remember to charge your e-reader’s battery before starting the update!
- Go to Settings > Software.
- Press un Update software.
- Connect your e-reader to Wi-Fi when prompted.
- A window will open asking if you want to download and install the update.
- Press on “Yes”.
- The download of the new version will start. (The download time can be relatively long (~20 minutes) depending on the type of update. Let the download run to completion. If it is interrupted, start the process again; the download will pick up from where it stopped.)
- The update will then be applied. It can take several minutes, do not interrupt it.
- The e-reader will then restart to complete the update.
You can activate automatic updates by pressing on the On/Off button corresponding to “Automatic
update”. The e-reader will automatically check for an update when you connect to Wi-Fi and, if
necessary, will prompt you to download and install it.